In the High Peaks
















Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Still Stuck on Which Books To End the Year

"Let's face it," I've been telling myself, "life has been a bit of a jumble lately." I started my holiday retail job mid-month and a week later realized what a ridiculous mistake I'd made. I quit, though with deep regrets. I think the day I rose at 5am and returned home at 10:20 pm made me realize I was out of my depth. Just stick to the teaching, which I love, and make a league of it!

I slept 12 hours last night and am recovering from double duty. So, onward! I spent time painting today, which was a way of reclaiming my inner self.

Books to read: I'm frustrated because I'd like to read some top-notch 2010 books to end the year but can't seem to settle down to any.

I have the second book in the Stieg Larsson trilogy, which I've been avoiding because I don't want the series to end.

1 comment:

  1. Judith,
    What a terrible job that was, but I suppose that's what retail is like.
    I'm now wondering what you're painting.
    Stieg Larsson seems to be very popular, which put me off a wee bit, but if you say he's good - well, I'll have to give him a go!
    Katrina.

    ReplyDelete