In the High Peaks
















Sunday, July 1, 2018

Blogger Disappeared My Entire Blog Roll--Back Soon!!

This unfortunate event occurred at 6:30 pm, when I deleted one, just one, very inactive blog from my Blog Roll.  This one change caused the entire Blog Roll to vanish.

I will fix asap, but probably not until early tomorrow morning, July 2nd.

I apologize for Blogger's problems, which have been well noted by other users recently.

I have re-loaded a handful of blogs of substance. Please read on to other entries from  today. My apologies!! I will try to fix.

As I added 5-6 of the missing blogs, Blogger's huge problems were evident.

7 comments:

  1. Blogger does test our patience from time to time, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane,
      You can say that again--I will have to spend even more time tomorrow trying to figure out how to get back to the way it was.
      Ok--It's wicked hot. What else do I have to do?

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Diane, for posting.

      Delete
  2. A couple of years ago blogger did that to me, and to several other bloggers at the same time. I added mine back in, and then blogger eventually fixed it. I guess I am not going to try to spruce mine up for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Tracy, I guess I learned my lesson! If it ever ends up back the way it is, I won't touch it with a ten-foot pole.

      Delete
  3. Grrr - I am beyond frustrated with blogger these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When things vanish, I panic. I'm pretty sure I can replace what I had before, but it's so darn time-consuming! I'd rather be reading.(Hey, I need that bumper sticker--I have never seen one, I don't think.)

      Delete