In the High Peaks
















Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Visiting Yorkshire

Not really, of course. But I'm very keen on the concept of Virtual Travel.

Today I had the good fortune to drive to Glens Falls so I could download Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte onto my Kindle. The damn machine even managed to cooperate a bit so I didn't have to curse in front of the dentist and his assistants! (How I wish I could put the proper two dots on top of the letter e in Bronte!)


I'm joining the All about the Brontes Challenge 2010 hosted by Laura's Reviews.

I visited a huge bookstore to drop off a job application and resume, and was so overwhelmed by the vast selection, I had to run out the door! Has this ever happened to you? Too many books that look too luscious for words?

No comments:

Post a Comment