In the High Peaks
















Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stieg Larsson Bio/Article


First, a News Flash!
A lengthy article/bio of Stieg Larsson is available on The New York Times website if you're a registered user. If you're not, this article is a great reason to sign up. The article is being published in Sunday's New York Times Magazine, but, of course, it's online now, all in preparation for the release of The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

Reading Problems on Board:
Ever since I started looking for a part-time job, during the first week of May, my reading has gone to hell.

In the mornings, I sit on the couch with a cup of coffee. That's normal. But instead of reading, I think. That's not normal. In fact, I find it worrying that I can think like this for at least 30-45 minutes. I strategize my job search tasks.

I demand of myself that I change this behavior. I can think at other times, not during my reading time. Sunday morning on couch, with book in hand, and coffee in the other, and READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment