In the High Peaks
















Friday, April 3, 2020

It's Friday--Where is My Post for Bookshelf Travelling?

I spent a minimum of two hours composing a post for Friday's Bookshelf Travelling in Insane Times. It's not finished yet. I am determined to get it up on Saturday, however. Until then, hang on.
And Amazon sent me a book in two days' time this week!!
Evidently they have hired that 100,000 workers and are able to fill orders quickly for Prime members. Who knew? Things may change again, of course, at any time.

2 comments:

  1. Mine will have to be posted tomorrow too. Was just working on it this afternoon when my cousin rang and we always talk and talk and... you get the picture. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith, I just published my Bookshelf Traveling post, so for once it is up on Friday. It was fun to do.

    I ordered a book from Amazon along with some hand soap and other stuff I needed on March 28th, and the book is not due to come before April 18th, although that could change. And it isn't a book I am in a big hurry to read. But I did get the other stuff already, which I am happy about.

    I am glad it is the weekend tomorrow. Nothing special going on, but my husband can relax for two days.

    ReplyDelete