In the High Peaks
















Friday, January 15, 2016

Snowy Books List Coming, Inspired by Read Warbler

Do you sometimes choose a book for its snowy or wintry setting? Have you ever chosen a book just because there is a blizzard in it? Do you thrill to read about characters who are battling the most severe weather winter has to offer?

I naturally answer yes to all of these questions. And I encourage you to contribute your favorites if you answered yes to one or more of these questions. Please visit Read Warbler for a compelling list of snowy, wintry reads. And, if you feel so inclined, it would be fascinating if you post your own list on your blog. If you feel inspired, I'd love to know about more books that sate my appetite for winter wooliness.

I'm compiling my list as we speak, but it's not completed yet. I hope to have it up later tomorrow or Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. I hope a few people will do this. I'm away for a week but will keep an eye out for your list as and when I can. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope others will either comment with a few of their favorites or write a blog post. Thanks for getting this started,
      Judith

      Delete