In the High Peaks
















Sunday, August 21, 2011

Petrona: Truly a Blog of Substance

If you love, like, or find yourself occasionally drifting into the world of reading crime fiction, you will find Petrona an incredible resource. I should have added it to my "Blogs of Substance" list long ago. (To locate my list, scroll down below my "Books Read in 2011" list. (I wish now I had inverted the two lists so the blogs would appear first.)

I especially appreciated Petrona's lengthy discussion and bibliography of Swedish crime fiction, posted very recently. So comprehensive!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post and your very kind words, Judith! I recently discovered your blog via your comment on mine, and have subscribed. I look forward to reading your future posts. best wishes, Maxine (aka Petrona).

    ReplyDelete