In the High Peaks
















Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Hoping to Post a "20 Books of Summer Post" This Weekend!

It has been such an eternity since I last posted anything, that it makes me wonder if any of you are still blogging about books!  I do hope so!

Despite the genealogical business mayhem that seems to consume my life these days, I very much want to list 20 books I'd love to read this summer. It's certain that I won't be able to plow through all 20 that are pressing on my mind and finish them all by Labor Day in early September, but I hope I'll be able to spend some QUALITY time with at least a good portion of these books during the hottest weeks of the year. And write about them.

I hope to connect with some of you about all of this. I have never intended to drop out entirely, as it must seem I must have done, but I have been much more fully occupied than I ever imagined. It has been rewarding, yes, but also limiting.  

So here goes! 


4 comments:

  1. Judith, It is good to hear from you here and that your genealogical business is doing well. I do hope you have a list for 20 Books of Summer this year. I am sure it would have interesting books. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy,
      Thanks so much for visiting! I'll be posting my 20 books on Sunday or Monday, I hope! I'm looking forward!

      Delete
  2. It's great you are back on the blog! It was good to hear from you and I'm glad your business is doing so well. I look forward to your list and hope you can write about it this summer too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you here again, Judith! I will welcome a list of books you plan to read this summer. It's hard for me to plan out an entire season, but I do like to make a list of reading possibilities at the beginning of each month. That seems more manageable somehow.

    ReplyDelete