In the High Peaks
















Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What I Was Hoping For

Just now, I got off the phone with a dear friend from California who spends all of May and August 15-October 10 in her Adirondack cabin at the foot of Eleventh Mountain. This happened as I was about to post a blog entry. We spoke well over a half-hour and now I need to cook dinner.

Do stay tuned, as tomorrow I hope to post about "Journals in Print and out of Print."

So much to do, I wish I were living in a cabin all by my onesomes. That way I could work through dinner, eat when I want, how I want, what I want and not have to succumb to the needs of the other occupants of this household. Poor Ken.

Just a little pre-occupied these days.

Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I don't know how people manage to get the time to work outside the home. I sometimes feel that it would be a rest cure to do so. You'll soon find out!

    ReplyDelete