In the High Peaks
















Monday, July 17, 2017

A Book Blog Discovery

I stumbled upon a fascinating book blog today and couldn't wait to share it with you. I was commenting on James's (of "James Reads Books"--see sidebar for hyperlink) most recent post, when I saw an unfamiliar commenter.

Round and about I discovered that the commenter is the author of a fascinating book blog, "The Booksmith: Mrs. Smith Reads Books." Insightful, informative, and interesting entries led to my rather long visit there. She is a resident of Capetown, in South Africa, which is an intriguing fact all on its own.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I checked out that blog, Judith, and you are right, it does have some very informative and also very different posts. I will have to go through more of the posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed taking a peak! I'm wanting to go back and look around some more as well. Happy weekend!

      Delete