A Snowy November Skiing at Garnet Hill with Friends






Monday, March 31, 2014

Going Back to Reading

Just the briefest of posts to say that I've finished two projects that have kept me from reading: one was a writing project and the other an editing job. I'm returning to reading immediately, but to which book I'm not definite--hence, the abbreviated post. I'd like to read one of my TBRs, but I have more than $60 in Barnes and Noble credit to divert me. Now that is exciting! I'd like a fun, frivolous read to start.

Spring is trying to approach, but temps will fall to 22 degrees tonight, then up to the 40s tomorrow, a bit on the cold side for April, but not unheard of. We hope we stay in the 40s and low 50s for a while so that all the snow can melt gracefully. Also praying for no big storms. We've had huge snowstorms in April. I will return soon with something much more substantial, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. 60 dollars Barnes and Nobles......Have you got S? I just started it yesterday and have to say that I'm hooked. I'm going to limit myself to one chapter a day so I can 'get my money's worth' from it, but it sure is tempting to stay up all night with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah for getting back to reading! I have been mired in work and deadlines, but have still managed to get a fair amount of reading done...not much writing/blogging though.

    ReplyDelete