In the High Peaks
















Monday, January 31, 2011

Blizzard A' Brewin'

The big, big storm is supposed to strike during the day Wednesday, but tomorrow, Tuesday, will see six inches fall during the day, separate from the 2++ feet expected on Wednesday.

This weekend Ken and I thought that a mere six inches of snow would be nice to rejuvenate our snowshoe trail system (be careful what you wish for!), but I do hope all the snow predicted does not pan out. Yikes!

Books: While I'm reading The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson, I want to start reading The Weekend by Bernhard Schlink.

But you Larsson fans, do check out a fascinating article from The Guardian, dated February 2010. Google this search string: "Stieg Larsson fourth book." The first result should be the Guardian article. (I'm sorry, but The Guardian won't let me link you to it directly.) The issues in the case of the fourth book are still brewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment