A Snowy November Skiing at Garnet Hill with Friends






Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Still Stuck on Which Books To End the Year

"Let's face it," I've been telling myself, "life has been a bit of a jumble lately." I started my holiday retail job mid-month and a week later realized what a ridiculous mistake I'd made. I quit, though with deep regrets. I think the day I rose at 5am and returned home at 10:20 pm made me realize I was out of my depth. Just stick to the teaching, which I love, and make a league of it!

I slept 12 hours last night and am recovering from double duty. So, onward! I spent time painting today, which was a way of reclaiming my inner self.

Books to read: I'm frustrated because I'd like to read some top-notch 2010 books to end the year but can't seem to settle down to any.

I have the second book in the Stieg Larsson trilogy, which I've been avoiding because I don't want the series to end.

1 comment:

  1. Judith,
    What a terrible job that was, but I suppose that's what retail is like.
    I'm now wondering what you're painting.
    Stieg Larsson seems to be very popular, which put me off a wee bit, but if you say he's good - well, I'll have to give him a go!
    Katrina.

    ReplyDelete