In the High Peaks
















Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Let it Bleed by Ian Rankin is a Go!

All right! As unappetizing as my library copy of Let It Bleed is (scroll down), I started reading it on Tuesday morning and got so hooked! I had to work most of the day, so I couldn't let myself go, but I'm eagerly awaiting several days when I can immerse myself for an hour or more at a time. Ian Rankin's police detective Rebus is wonderful. I'm all set for the ride, Katrina. Does anyone want to join us for an Edinburgh journey? Rankin's website has a map of the city, and I think I'll refer to it to aid my virtual travel to Scotland.

1 comment:

  1. Judith,
    I'm glad you're enjoying the book, as I am. I had thought that I could go around photographing places mentioned in the book and putting them on Pining. Unfortunately we've been stuck at home the whole week due to the building work going on. But what about maps.google.com - it might be interesting for you to type in Forth Road Bridge, Royal Circus or The Oxford Bar or whatever. Then you should be able to see what the places look like.
    K

    ReplyDelete